and thank goodness for these 5 faves of mine...
1. Marmite - you either love it or you hate it - and I LOVE it.....especially on hot buttered toast!
2. Buttons - all shapes and sizes - I LOVE them.
3. "Constable in Love" by Martin Gayford - I picked this up last weekend and couldn't put it down - its an amazing book that follows the love story between John Constable and his one true love.
4. Peaches - not the fruit variety - Peaches from Prima :D
I love this range and have used it this week to put together an up and coming class.
5. "Mr Computer Fixy Chappie" - my mate Nick - who is on his way over to pick up my puta and fix it b/c it is well and truly mucked up, thanks to a nasty gremlin in the works.
We have a busy weekend planned as we are celebrating J's 13th birthday :D
I'll leave you with a sneak of a LO I made this week - its my current fav.
Have fun - be happy.