OK - so Ive decided to play along with this fun little game that was started by my scrappin pal,Dena.
1. Lovin' the new Christmas releases from Sassafras - Life at the Pole.
Such fun little characters to give a funky, whimsical twist to your Christmas projects.
2. Carlton Ware "Walking" pottery - I love my tiny collection of these quirky little jugs and pots.
I inherited my collection from my Aunt when she passed away a few years ago. Aunt began her collection when I was born and added to it throughout the years. I can remember as a small child being "allowed" to play with the teapot and can recall many a teddy bears tea party with me pouring pretend tea!
As the years have gone by the collection has reduced in size, due to breakages, and all that's left now are 7 pieces...but I simply adore them because they bring back so many happy personal childhood memories.
3. Heather Baileys blog - inspiration in the click of a button.....I love her photography.
4. Daises - I love the simplicity of daisies and these made me smile this morning whilst I was cleaning the windows -
with blue skies up high and the sun shining, it could have almost been a spring day.
5. Our log burner - it certainly keeps us warm and cosy now the evenings are getting chillier.....I love the smell of the logs burning and watching the flames flicker really relaxes me...
Plus the guys love to melt marshmallows whilst watching TV - you don't get the same effect with a gas fire eh?
So tell me, what are you Five Faves on this Friday?